IPS e.max features high strength and life-like esthetics. This material is generally characterized by its remarkably high strength of 530 MPa.
With its combination of strength and esthetics, IPS e.max allows function and esthetics.
- Thin veneers (0.4mm) veneers, occlusal veneers
- Anterior and Posterior Crowns
- Three-unit bridges
- Hybrid abutments, Screw-retained Crowns, and Abutment Crowns
- Restorations larger than 3 units
- Clearance less than 1mm
- Sharp or Pointed Preps
IPS e.max is usable for minimally invasive preparations. The material thickness of IPS e.max lithium disilicate crowns can be reduced to 1mm if adhesive cementation is used. As a natural tooth is prepared for the insertion of an all-ceramic restoration with IPS e.max CAD, a circular shoulder preparation with rounded inner edges and/or a chamfer preparation should be used.
- Panavia 21 – tin plated
- Glass ionomer cement (GC Fuji, GC America)
- Zinc Phosphate Polycarboxylate
- Resin Ionomer cement (RelyX, 3M ESPE)
- D2750 Crown Porcelain fused to high noble
- D2751 Crown Porcelain fused to non-precious
- D2752 Crown Porcelain fused to semi-precious
- D6750 Crown Porcelain fused to high noble (bridge units)
- D6751 Crown Porcelain fused to non-precious (bridge units)
- D6752 Crown Porcelain fused to semi-precious (bridge units)
Celtra Duo a threefold functional zirconia-reinforced lithium silicate (ZLS) that is intended for single-unit restorations. It features a natural opalescence that mimics that of real enamel for a natural appearance.